Here are some of the many ways you can access ATI.
With web browsers
- Offline edition
- The offline edition is a zip archive containing the entire site. You can download it onto your computer, then disconnect your computer from the Internet and browse through it with your web browser.
- Access to Insight's official home is at www.accesstoinsight.org. There are many other websites out there that "mirror" all of, or selections from, Access to Insight. Although I encourage mirroring, please understand that I am not involved with these sites and have no control over them. If you have a question about the content on a mirror site, you'll have to sort it out with that site's owner.
- CD-ROM edition
- Over the years I published a free CD-ROM version of the website for offline browsing. The last edition came out in 2007. It is currently out of print.
On mobile devices
Thanks to the ingenuity and generosity of several ATI readers, offline versions of the website are available for several handheld mobile devices. These free apps allow you to browse the website without the need of any kind of network connection.
To locate the app that is suitable to your device, you can search the iTunes Store, Windows Marketplace, or the Android Store, as appropriate.
Please understand that these are not "official" Access to Insight apps. If you have any problems or questions about any of them, please contact their developers directly.
On eBook readers
- iPad, nook, Kindle, Sony Reader, BlackBerry, etc.
- ATI no longer distributes articles and books in ePub or mobiPocket formats.